Exercise greater control over Risk Management processes, Premium Investment and Claims Handling Practices.
It’s Yours For The Profit
By Deploying A Captive Insurance Company, Your Organization Has Taken The First Steps:
- Minimize Insurance costs
- Customize your coverage
- Stabilize your premiums
- Pre-fund Retained Risks
- Earn Potential Profits
As Large Account Specialists We Will:
- Talk with our clients and explain their options… as Large Accounts have many options.
- Perform financial modeling to help clients determine if a captive insurance company achieves the goals they have in mind. Or is a Large Deductible plan a better option? What is the right Specific Retention? What is the Aggregate risk? What is the Loss Pick? Pre-fund or Letter of Credit? Tax implications? CERVUS has financial models that bring clarity to these and many other questions.
- Dig into the underwriting because we don’t feel we can give quality advice without a crystal-clear understanding of the historical exposures and claims. We explain our findings in language clients understand. We make underwriting information actionable for our clients.
- Prepare detailed reinsurance submissions that include a complete underwriting work-up, actuarial review
- Seek and Qualify Fronting Arrangements
- Negotiate with claims services providers.
For Clients This Means:
- Turning insurance expense into insurance profit
- Lower insurance costs and greater control over their coverage and risks
- An open door to a variety of national and international reinsurers
- The ability to
insureunusual or difficult risks
- Earning underwriting profits and investment income
157 Chalburn Road
Vestal, NY 13850